Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year

 It's the end of another year, which means it's time for another year in review type post.  It's been a very weird, bad, heartbreaking year for a lot of people.  I've been quite fortunate to have not experienced as much loss as many others, but I feel so badly for all those who have.

I spend a lot of time at home anyway, so with the pandemic and lockdowns, I've been pretty okay and used to it.  I've done my best to make the most of this year, despite it being so terrible.  I've recreated two more sets of ABBA costumes for my dolls, made a ton of YouTube videos (even though I got several copyright strikes and laid low for a lot of the year), reached 13.5k YouTube subscribers which is absolutely amazing, and have also spent a lot of time growing my art skills.  I also completed my ABBA record collection, and I love playing them on the record player whenever I can. 

Of course the absolute best part of the year was adopting my fine feathered friend.  I've never had a pet before him, and this little guy has been the best little birdy that anyone could ask for.  Just getting him made the year so much better.  

I really hope that this next year will bring so many better things, and the world can start getting better.

Happy new year everyone.  Stay safe and healthy!

-Becky/ABBAFan456



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I do have a suggestion for 2021: My suggestion is to post some unused and unseen drawings you did for The Story of ABBA 2.0.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT