Thursday, November 08, 2018

Cute Agnetha and Frida gif

While looking through some videos I had saved on my computer, I found this cute clip of ABBA performing Does Your Mother Know live in Copenhagen during the 1979 tour and in it, Agnetha and Frida are dancing together and I just had to share it as they looked super adorable. :)
GIF made by me. If you're going to use it, please give credit!!!  (At least with the watermark there I'll be able to know when  someone uses it, assuming no one tries to remove it lol.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT