Sunday, August 20, 2017

Piano

Benny is releasing a new album on September 29th called Piano. I must say, I am very excited for this CD since Benny's taking ABBA songs, as well as many other songs from various projects he and Bjorn have worked on, and performing them solo on the piano and I think it's absolutely lovely.  :)  I hope to be able to get this album for myself and I'm sure everyone's going to enjoy it!




Tracklist:

1. I Let The Music Speak

2. You And I

3. Aldrig

4. Thank You For The Music

5. Stockholm By Night

6. Chess

7. The Day Before You Came

8. Someone Else’s Story

9. Midnattsdans

10. Målarskolan

11. I Wonder (Departure)

12. Embassy Lament

13. Anthem

14. My Love, My Life

15. Mountain Duet

16. Flickornas rum

17. Efter regnet

18. Tröstevisa

19. En skrift i snön

20. Happy New Year

21. I gott bevar