Monday, October 10, 2016

Thank You - A Tribute to ABBA

I was listening to the song "Thank you" by Alcazar and was inspired to make this video. :)  I personally believe that Alcazar themselves wrote this song as a tribute to ABBA as I shall soon explain after the video:



In the song, Alcazar say:
"I'm paying my tribute for loving like I do
'cause knowing you was knowing me."

 "Knowing Me, Knowing You"...

Then there's the line
"Since I remember was always a happy new year
No one had ever been singing the music so bright and clear"

ABBA have the song "Happy New Year."  I know it's just a phrase that doesn't necessarily refer to ABBA's song, but I'm using it to support my reasoning. :)

"When dealing was done over doubts
They were gone and the winner waves so long"

Sounds very much like "The Winner Takes It All."

Even if I'm wrong about this song actually being a tribute to ABBA, it still makes a good song for a tribute video.  I hope you enjoy the video I made! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT