Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I'm just thinking...

Firstly, I'd like to give a mighty congratulations to Mans for winning the ESC with his song "Heroes"!  :DDDDD

Okay... 

Remember last year Bjorn said that either if Sweden or England won the ESC last year, ABBA would reunite?  (I think it was during an interview with CNN, not sure.  All I remember is that the interviewer sounded like Odo from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine...)  Well, since Sweden has won the Eeurovision Song Contest this year, maybe ABBA will do something special next year?  I don't think it'll happen, but I still have my hopes up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT