Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What is Press Play To Give?

The first I had heard of it was when I got an email notification that I got a new follower on tumblr.  I was all happy and excited until I found that it is not a person who likes my art...  o.O  It was Press Play To Give.  I clicked the link and saw that it was ABBA related.  Anything ABBA related is good, right?  So apparently you are supposed to listen to Chiquitita as many times as you can and when you do that, Unicef gets money for girls' rights?  I was going to do this, but first off, I don't have a Spotify account and I don't plan on doing so.  Second, the Chiquitita promo clip is not available in my country!!!!!!!  >.<  Believe it or not, I have never seen the Chiquitita promotional clip.  Not have I seen the Gimme Gimme Gimme promotional clip in full.  :S  Well, if you have spotify and can watch the Chiquitita clip, then go ahead and listen to Chiquitita millions of times.  I'll just stick to my CDs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT