Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fly like the eagle?

  I was thinking, for my next animation, should it be "Fly like the Eagle"?  Since I just finished "Eagle" which took FOREVER, I'm not really up to doing another animation about eagles.  But then again, "Fly like the Eagle" is only three minutes long, so it'll be very quick...  If I don't do it, then I might do Frida's song "Don't Do It"... actually, no I won't.  :P  I think I'll do Kara Gamla Sol (I think I wrote that wrong...) since I've noticed that I can do the Swedish songs faster and easier than songs in English.  :P  We'll see.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT