Monday, September 09, 2019

If It Wasn't For The Nights

I haven't made any new ABBA doll costumes since switching up my dolls' bodies, so I decided that should change and finally got around to making another set of outfits.  I'm still working on Frida, Bjorn, and Benny's outfits, but so far I've finished Agnetha's outfit, so I thought I'd share. :)

These outfits are from 1978, and while ABBA only wore them for a little bit at the end of the year and a little bit in early 1979, they are some of my favorite ABBA outfits. :)  This is my third time remaking these outfits, and I am a lot happier with the way they turned out this time around.
My second attempt of this costume from 2012.  The first one I've never shared on here before I don't think, but let's just say it's bad.

New and improved. :)
For a more detailed post on this, be sure to check out my sewing blog: Sew Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT