Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My birthday present to myself - first order from ABBA the Museum!

So recently, ABBA the Museum had a recent sale of Free Shipping worldwide, internationally, for I think it was 36 hours.  All these years I have never ordered anything from the museum's web shop since everything is a little bit pricey and the shipping cost would be crazy expensive from Sweden to here, so I simply never bought anything.  But with this extremely generous offer, I really couldn't pass it up so I went ahead and bought a few items for myself!  I didn't exactly have the money to be spending on ABBA merchandise, but I consider this my birthday present to myself, so it's all good. :'D  And with the cut shipping costs, I really lucked out here!

As to not overspend (which I nearly did, since if I could I would buy everything in the web shop, haha!), I decided to limit myself to as few items as possible.  I wanted to make sure that I'd get something from the Pop cats line, and I thought the best product would be the cat coasters since there's one of each cat and they're pretty neat too! :D


 The next item I got was a must have for me, actually.  Back in 2012 I think it was, I had went to the ABBAsite web store and saw this gold ABBA logo key chain there and I had really wanted it.  It was so pretty and I have quite a thing for collecting key chains, so I had my eyes really set on this one.  And it took 5 years, but I finally got it and I could not be happier!  It's soooo pretty!!


And the next item I got was this poster.  It's an extremely lovely image of ABBA from the Fernando music video.  Of all the posters in the selection, I thought this one was so pretty, so I got it and now it's up on my wall, aka the great wall of ABBA. xD

 So that's all I got.  I know it's not much, but it's a lot for me, plus I didn't end up spending too much since I only got 3 things!  I'm honestly so pleased with how fast the items shipped from ABBA the museum (they got from Sweden to my house in just 2 days!!), and how easy the purchase was, so someday I am going to have to do an even bigger haul from the museum! :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT