Sunday, July 27, 2014

2000 subscribers, please?

  Webkinz's #OneWebkinzWorld community challenge has been a blast!  We hit the 100,000 mark on the 24th and now we have a bonus goal to get Webkinz's new YouTube channel to 2000 subscribers in order to unlock the recipe to the super cool neon tutu that webkinzers has been trying to unlock for years now.  I know this is a bit of a hard task since I'm not sure if all of my viewers even know what Webkinz is, but will you help us reach our goal?  https://www.youtube.com/user/Webkinz  We only have 4 days left to do this and I hope, hope, hope that we can get it!!!!  :D :D: D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT