Sunday, January 26, 2014

Why am I so lazy???

  Now that its 2014, I plan on making animations.  Why I'm suddenly in this mood is because, if you notice, I didn't make any new animations last year!  The videos I did for Bjorn and Agnetha's birthdays were actually made late 2012 because I wasn't lazy back then.  :P  I also have other reasons as to why I haven't been making animations lately.  My computer's environment got corrupted, and that took a while to get fixed.  So, I'm starting up my Windows Movie Maker (which is terribly slow) and my LDD (which is EXTREMELY slow) and now I'm going to start taking pictures. 

  I've been working on Eagle for a whole year now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content. For example, I run multiple blogs and don't particularly want comments that have to do with one of my other blogs on a blog that has nothing really to do with the other. I might share posts because they're all my blogs, but please, keep your comments related. :)

Please don't be surprised if I don't publish your comments right away! I see every comment and will always get to them as soon as possible, just not all the time. I'm a busy person when I'm not blogging. ;)

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate
-No mentions about Agnetha's YOU-KNOW-WHAT