Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Send Birthday Wishes to Frida!

  ABBAsite put up something where we can send birthday wishes to Frida!  Unfortunately, they took away the link a few seconds later...

  BUT I STILL HAVE IT!  Click here to send birthday wishes to Princess Frida Reuss of Switzerland.  :)

  Also, I have good news!  I just completed my Liselott Animation, but I can't save it just yet because the drawing I want to put at the end isn't so good and the scanner isn't working.  :(  I'll just have to wait.  If you want to see what the picture looks like, here it is.  (It is one of my favorites!  I have one of Agnetha, but the same thing happened to it.)

  As you can see here, the lighting got ruined and it looks like she has white skin.  Below is the original picture that I drew.

  Alright, they are a bit different, but I really want to get the picture into the video!

  Here's my Agnetha picture that is also one of my favorites.  The lighting got ruined on this, too.  :(


Of course, here is the original.


  I got the angles wrong, but it still looks good. For some weird reason, everyone keep on saying that something is really wrong with Agnetha. If you think there is something wrong, I don't want to hear anything. I've heard too much of that already.  :)

  Wait a second!  This post is supposed to be about Frida's birthday!  Oh well, I went overboard again. :)